Locations of visitors to this page There and Back Again: Back in Alabama

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Back in Alabama

We had to go "dark" on the blog postings because we changed our plane tickets to leave 2 days early.  We decided to surprise the kids back home, so we busted in on them during church service. It was funny because they were so surprised, but could not say hardly anything!  Thanks to Alan Thompson for picking us up.  I am so ready for turkey and dressing.  

While it was good to get back to things more familiar, I have to say that I miss being in Ukraine.  I especially miss my daughter, whose days are numbered there.  I can't wait to go back to get her.

By the way, I posted a photo from court so that you can see Ashley.  When you see a smile like that, it is easy to see why we love her.

May the Blessing of Christmas be Yours this Holiday Season.

Ande & Paula

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Welcome home! I keep meaning to walk down the street and do that in person...:)

Obviously, we didn't ever find that UPS package on your porch although we did keep a watchful eye. I hope it arrived safely!